My day?

4:00 PM

I don't know if I told you guys but I started a dream diary not so long ago, all of my dreams are kind of personal? I don't really know how to describe it, but they're kind of psychological lol.


I wanted to share some with you but I'm gonna wait until I write down something appropriate for once (don't get the wrong idea) 

Today has been a fairly good day except the lack of sleep. My eyes are kind of just closing by themselves, and my right leg hurts incredibly much. I went swimming with my friend yesterday and I ended up hitting myself when I tried to stand on my hands (there was a wall behind me) so that was really unfortunate. But overall I'm happy that I got stuff done today and I'm gonna take some time to take care of myself and take it easy.

I need some time where I don't focus on school, or any exams that I'm about to have (that I also keep thinking about constantly...) so I'm going to meditate and do a skincare routine that I have already shared with you once. You can check it out by checking my recent blog posts. Anyway!! I gotta get off the train and help my mum with shopping. I'll see you guys later, love you! <3




You Might Also Like

0 comments

♡ Be kind ♡

♡ POPULAR POSTS ♡

♡ FISHIES ♡

♡ lav yu ♡

♡ lav yu ♡

♡ FOLLOW BY EMAIL ♡