Relax

10:58 PM

Hey... have you had a good day? Or a bad day? Have you taken the time to relax yet?


 This thing with relaxation is very important and many people tend to forget about it. Just so sit down and take a few breaths, to take it easy... is such a hard thing for some people. As every single person on this planet we have our own worries and priorities, getting that essay done in time, getting ready with your plans for the day... all kind of things. Now relaxation can vary from person to person, some people find it relaxing reading a book, some find sitting down and playing ones favourite game relaxing. But I'm not talking about that.

I'm simply thinking of the easiest thing possible, just sitting down... and focusing on yourself. Kind of same thing as meditation I guess but... it's so easy. Just sit down, close your eyes and take a few breaths. Does it feel good? Is your body feeling okay? Are your thoughts cloudy? Is there anything you're worried about...? and in the end just let it go... relax for once. It'll feel so good.

I find that taking some time ''off'' has done wonders for me. Really... I can be procrastinating sometimes, wanting to finish that one match on Leauge of Legends that I forget that I have to take care of myself. I don't want to sit down and do nothing, that's boring, but when I finally do I thank myself for forcing me.

It has helped me a lot, and for you it may too. Now... how has your day been? Has it been okay, bad or even good? How are you feeling? Take a moment and relax darlz.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. It's been good. Stressfree. Which was just what I wanted. I may not have closed my eyes to just breathe, but I know the feeling and usually do it at night before sleep. It is calming and I try to carry that with me everyday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy that you're having it good, that's exactly what I want for everyone. And yesyes! I'm gonna take a quick moment to just let my soul soothe itself for a moment, hope you have a great day darling!

      Delete

♡ Be kind ♡